Join us at the Secaucus Xchange (5000 Riverside Station Blvd.) for a celebration of our planet, with environmentally conscious vendors, exhibits, and fun activities for all! Admission to the event is FREE
. Food and eco-friendly products will be available for purchase.
- A Touch of Nature
- NJ Batman
- Tenafly Nature Center
- East Coast Falconry
- Hackensack Riverkeeper eco-cruise sign-ups will be located at the Laurel Hill Paddling Center (1005 New County Road)
If you would like to volunteer for the Green Festival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The annual Secaucus Green Festival is typically held the 1st Saturday in May at the Secaucus Xchange. Due to COVID-19 restrictions this past spring, the 2021 Green Festival was postponed to September 18th, 2021.
- Help our environment & the Purple Heart Foundation by participating in our charity GreenDrop donation drive!
- From 11am-2pm, a GreenDrop truck will be parked between 8000 & 9000 Riverside Station Blvd. to accept bagged or boxed donations of gently used clothing, toys, sports equipment, and household items. For a full list of acceptable items, please visit GoGreenDrop.com.
- Help the Secaucus Food Pantry feed local families by participating in the Secaucus Rotary Club’s “Breakfast of Champions Food Drive”
- From 11am-4pm, please bring non-perishable food items to the Rotary Club of Secaucus’s table.