Rental Assistance Is Here
From Secaucus Township, Posted 02-19-2021
Hudson County CARES II Eviction Prevention Program
Mayor Gonnelli and the Town Council invite eligible residents who are facing eviction and/or unable to pay rent to apply for rental assistance.
Ways to Apply:
- Must be a Hudson County resident
- Must have received a summons for eviction or notice to quit from landlord
- Household must have been financially impacted directly or indirectly by COVID-19
- Household must meet income guidelines (details at SecaucusNJ.gov)
- Apply Online: Visit www.HudsonCounty.smapply.io. Click REGISTER on the top right corner to create an account to get started.
- Apply by Phone: Call 201-209-2826 or 201-209-2827
- Apply in Person: Go to Hudson County Department of Housing at 257 Cornelison Avenue, Jersey City, weekdays from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Bring all documentation listed below.
Application deadline is March 26, 2021. Apply today!
- Copy of Lease
- Documentation that you are facing eviction
- Picture ID
- Income documentation