Park Patrol - Part Time
The Town of Secaucus is looking for Park Attendants to work part-time for the Recreation Department.
$14.50 / per hour
SHIFTS: include evenings and weekends
- Responsible to open and close parks.
- Survey and check various park locations.
- Check play equipment, play areas, rest rooms and locker room facilities.
- Monitor activities within park area
- Record and report defective or damaged park equipment.
- Report unsafe conditions.
- Able to react to change productivity and handle other essential tasked as assigned.
- Notify police in the event of any situations and or emergencies.
- High School diploma required or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in English.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills in dealing with the public, in person, in stressful or emergency situations.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal or no supervision.
- Must have a valid New Jersey driver’s license free from motor vehicle convictions for the last three (3) years.
- Background check and drug screening required.
- Applicants should be prepared to work a shift schedule which may involve evenings/nights and / or weekends.
To apply: complete on line application and / or in person at Secacucus Town Hall
Human Resources, 4th floor
Reference Code - PAR