Secaucus Recreation Summer Day Camp Coordinator, Secaucus NJ
Secaucus Recreation is looking for a committed individual with experience working with children of all ages in our all-inclusion summer camp.
The ability to provide direct supervision to a large group of campers and counselors, supervise camp drop off and pick up, provides fun and exciting activities for campers along with working together with other Coordinators. Applicants must be able to communicate directly with parents through email and phone correspondence, along with handling all general camp concerns with students and vendors. Camp runs July 3rd - August 11th.
Please email resume to Irene Tsirogiannis, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Mike Pero at email@example.com
- BA degree, Certification in Special Education is preferred, and/or experience working with children with a range of disabilities.
- Prior teaching or Summer Camp Administration experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Applicants must obtain federal and state background clearances.
- Must have excellent communication skills and possess a professional presentation.
- Must be creative, enthusiastic and have a strong desire to mentor children.
- Must be available prior to start of camp for planning and coordination with other camp coordinators and camp director.
- Must be able to provide the proper planning, execution, and evaluation of the day-to-day programmatic and logistical operations of the Summer Day Camp programs.
- Be aware of and implement safety guidelines.
- Possess strong pc skills with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and other database systems.